Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Not yet.


I haven't dyed the alpaca yet because I want to be able to devote the time to tending to the pot.
I bought something really ugly today to dye while I'm dyeing the alpaca. It's silk. It might be unredeemable but taking a chance is part of the fun.







I went buzzing around Seattle today and bought some reading material. I'm most excited about the new Spin Off but I'm looking forward to Dogs of Bedlam. I included the Van Armin novel here because there is a character that knits throughout the whole book.
















I also bought some fiber to keep me busy while I'm deciding what to work on next.
Some wonderful Ashland Bay silk/merino. I've been spinning the different colors for a good 4 months. Really lovely stuff and fun to spin.













And some Ashland Bay English Garden merino top. I love the bold colors Ashland Bay was putting out. I hope that they keep doing it.


No comments: