Monday, December 25, 2006

Some Plying


I plied some of the English Garden with some Garden Ivy merino from Ashland Bay.
I am pleased. I sat there for hours plying with a little bit of time up and about for stretching and snacking. I ended up with about 350 yards of a 2 ply. I'm trying to decide whether to spin up some more.








Depending on the lighting and surrounding colors, the dominant color changes from blue to green. Strange.














While I was in a plying mood. I decided to go ahead and ply those 2 bobbins of merino/silk that have been ready for a good week or 2.











Now to be added to the pile of increasing yardage of merino/silk in various colors.
Still haven't settled on a project idea. It would be easy to use the colors separately but I was thinking of trying to combine all or some of the colors in a kind of patchwork lace.

No comments: